lördag 17 september 2011

Weekend without cross? Never!

The fact that there are no scheduled cross races/training this weekend makes me wonder what I am missing. So, fine, I will just have to torture my body by myself here in Partille. I started in the centre down by Säveån and rode up the steep little grass hills a few times. Yes...wet grass. Then for more warm-up I rode along towards Hemköp and back to the Sävedalen side to attack the hill up to Frejaplan. Oh fan...that hurt a bit more than I expected.

Up around Vallhamra Torg there are a lot of open fields which are not parks but just wild grass so it is free for me to ride wherever. I found a gem of a football field that is just entirely sucking wet grass...mmm...time for tubdäck. And along a bit I found many steep grass hills which were wet and challenging and certainly high on the list of ways to torture yourself on a bike.

But to top it all off I returned to the part next to where I live which has stairs sort of like Skatås. After 6 laps up that under the watchful eye of my old neighbour and his little dog, I was done for the day. Aj.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade