tisdag 13 september 2011

CX Cupen taktik à la Chris Cross

Well, my hopes of another GöteborgsSuperprestige on Thursday are long gone since those involved in that grant with the deadline Thursday at midnight are in no hurry. So that pisses me off.

But now that Falun is open for anmälan it is high time to discuss CX Cupen strategies. I know most probably have secret plans for equipment or have been training cross all year. My strategy is a bit different. Only 9 races will be included so we don't have to do every race. Assuming that I will finish pretty much last in Superklass as usual, I need to find a way to get the most points I can.

Taktik #1: Choose races no one else will choose.
This unfortunately means no Sthlm which is one of the few races I have people to battle with. But with over 60 starting there were no points left for me. Last year I got most points in Ludvika, Söderköping and Södra Sandby.

Taktik #2: Choose races where people are most likely to DNF.
This is harder to predict because it depends on the weather. Lidköping was a DNF for me and many others and Kumla is just tough overall so people could give up.

Taktik #3: Choose every race.
I would if I had my car and a wad of cash.

Which races will you choose?

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade