fredag 16 september 2011

The Chris Cross rule

Finally that big application is sent in and I can return to having some normal life with no money. But training should be possible.

I was reading through the guide for race organizers on the CX Sweden page and I found it quite good. I especially like that it is clearly stated that this is not MTB and that it should be possible to ride the course carefully on a LVG bike. Did you see that CK Lunedi? Maybe that is why Jkpg disappeared from the schedule entirely.

And then we have the Chris Cross rule...as soon as the winner crosses the finish line, everyone else finishes the lap they are on. So I don't have to hold up the start of the next race by needing to do my extra lap in order to get points. I am generally lapped around 30 min into the race.

It is better to be clear with this since sometimes I did have to do the extra lap and sometimes I did not. Since I like to go full out on my last lap, it would be good to know just when that lap will be. Unfortunately, it also means that you can stay on the course, punka 5 times and just walk around in general and still get points. So I suspect there will be less DNFs.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade