tisdag 27 september 2011

Tisdagsträning with CK Chris

Today would have been a perfect day to ride to work and head off to cross training at Vallen. Naturally, my brain did not really think of this at 07.00 this morning. But I did leave a bit early so I could finally do some mid-week cycling. Everyone at work was paranoid over some newspaper article saying that desk jobs cut your lifespan short because you don't move. So even though most have been sitting at their desk for over 15 years, everyone was up and walking around and in a mood for training. So I said 'I am going cycling' and left early...I can do 'ute o cyklar' and the opportunity was there.

So again it was MTB time for my intense 1 hour loop up the monster hills to Kåsjön and around all the little grus löpspår. Great for the legs and also nice for teknik because the gravel is really loose and covered with leaves and crap. One has to stay awake.

I see also that it is rullskidor season but I am not stupid...I am not trying out my pair which I have never ever been on before. If you remember last year, the day after I bought rullskidor it snowed and there was snow on the ground every day after that.

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Three positive posts in a row, see it wasn't that hard was it?

Thursday is the last "official" MCK mid-week CX training session, so see you there?
//Philip

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade