måndag 14 februari 2011

Risk for at least 2 months of rehab

I just got back from Sport Rehab and managed to get an actual time instead of drop-in because they could see from my attempt to fill in their form that I was definitely in pain. And pain was a problem since no matter what they did to my arm, I had pain. About all they could say was that it is not swollen but that I should still have it checked or X-rayed at a doctor's to see if I had any interal damage.

He did not seem to think it was too bad but can't really make any call for sure until my general pain and inflammation are down. Some of this may be träningsvärk. So I will check the doctor tomorrow afternoon and then I have another appointment for next week at Sport Rehab. The best-case scenario is 2 months of rehab and I already have the page of exercises I need to do.

So I have definitely managed to get out of doing Öppet Spår this year... But the owner of Sveriges största cykelblogg just announced that he will not do Vasaloppet either so I should not feel so bad.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade