tisdag 3 november 2009

Fjortisar - Part 1

By popular demand, you want me to write about fjortisar. When I think about this age group, there is always a bit of hatkärlek. How do you feel about them? Skriv gärna din åsikt.

We can start with the 'hat' side although there are too many things to list here. While there are many things wrong with typical fjortis clothes, the see-through leggings are a bit much. It seems like most believe that leggings are like pants so it is perfectly okay to walk around town only wearing a t-shirt and leggings or to sit and wait for buses in unladylike positions. Do us a favour and check these things out! I mean we all know that some cykelbyxor are see-through so then the exposure choice is up to the cyclist. But fjortisar don't seem to realize.

And then we can check the short list of things on the 'kärlek' side. Over my years in this country, I have been told many times that I look exactly like someone else. The first couple of times it was fine but this became jobbigt when everyone said it. At these times I would look for ways to change my look and be less 'common'. An example would be to buy a shirt that no one would expect me to wear. My autumn 2007 idea was to grow sideburns like Filmkrönikan Orvar. And while that was fet dissade by most people, fjortisar thought it was hot. So in a very strange way, fjortisar gave my ego a boost. Crazy but true.

Next time I will tell you how fjortisar can improve our fine sport of cycling. To be continued...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade