måndag 30 november 2009

Cervélo vs Ridley

Next spring I will need a new landsväg bike since my CX is not really that useful on the road. My first crazy goal of the 2010 season will be the motionär version of Ronde van Vlaanderen in April down in Belgium. Then later on after my MTB långlopp races I hope to race tempo since that was perfect preparation for my cross season.

So which bike to choose...tough call indeed. I have narrowed it down to these two:

The first is the new Cervélo S1, a fine Canadian bike which can make me feel a bit patriotic to my home country.


And the second is the Ridley Phaeton R which will certainly be more accepted in Belgium.

Both are the new Ultegra and the wheels are the same. Both claim to have special aerodynamic frames but I have never tested either so I have no idea. Which would you suggest?

2 kommentarer:

Iron Abe sa...

Hej Chris

Ja det var ett svårt val, jag älskar ju Ridley så det enkla hade varit att säga det. Men...Patrioter är vi ju också så min enkla röst blir Cervelo.

Önskar dig en fin och vit jul.
Iron Abe (Sven)

Anonym sa...

CERVELO!
/Hansen

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade