onsdag 18 november 2009

And second place goes to...ME!

Tonight is the prize ceremony for Göteborgs Cykelförbund and I was looking forward to this for many reasons. Emil Lindgren was scheduled to talk MTB and the pro life and then I actually finished 2nd overall in H30 class.

Some call the Göteborg Series just an advertising or propaganda thing to attract new people to cycling. And there were not so many in H30 class to compete with. But this is still big for me. This series let me try many different styles of racing (LVG, tempo, sprint) other than my usual MTB and all of this has helped me to become a better cyclist. Without a doubt, 2009 has been the year that I have improved the most. So naturally, I deserve a prize for this.

However, I have been home sick all day with this bloody swine flu thing so out of respect for those healthy people in the club, I will stay away.

I have no idea what the prize is but even a certificate is great for me! So if someone reads this, could they do me the favour of finding out how I can get the prize? And I will do you the favour of not infecting you with this flu...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade