onsdag 27 juli 2011

Leaning towards a Toyota

The last couple of weeks there have been so many times where I needed a car that I think it is time to just buy one. Debt? Who cares anymore. A fresh look at Bytbil tells me that there are a whole pile of Toyota automatics floating around which were not there a few weeks ago. They are naturally all some type of silver but I think I need to drop that criteria.

There are 3 Aygos in more exciting colours and I think I should have a test drive and see. But I think a better choice is a Yaris to solve the bike issue. A price of 120000kr for a 2006 tells me that it keeps value long enough for me to trade it in on something else in a couple of years.

Oh, and there are so many Prius that one wonders why they bothered. I don't have a plug so it is useless to me and it is the same engine in the Yaris but twice the size. No logic there. Still, one has to be impressed by the 1.33L engine they stuff in their iQ gokart...fan that thing must fly! Too bad it isn't even big enough to hold my bike wheels.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade