torsdag 28 juli 2011

Cross in the air?

Maybe it is the mild weather with the clouds? Or maybe it is my sudden rest from MTB due to my arm? But it feels like there is cross in the air now.

So I had a look around and found that Sthlm Cyclo Cross will happen again this year...October 29th in Kungsan. That is excellent news, of course. I also read on Björn's page that a new CX Cupen website is on the way so we will just have to try and be patient to see what the CX group has fixed for us this year. Will Falun move the race to the centre like they were mentioning last year? Will Söderköping continue the winning concept of having the slowest possible track ever? And will we get to avoid snow this time? Can't wait to find out.

But in the nearest future I will try and run just to see if my ribs are injured. It feels much better now and the bruises are fading. I thought that maybe while I am concentrating on being a motionär I could do typical motionär things like Lidingöloppet. Running is rather perfect to prepare for CX season...even if I do hate it.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade