söndag 22 maj 2011

Puketorp GP

Today I was planning to get some much-needed sun on my newly shaved legs. Right now they are whiter than my bike. But the dark clouds and chill in the air ruined that little plan. So the goal was to ride until it started raining and then decide if I wanted to continue riding. I started at Sävecrossen and my favourite grass field but this old guy seemed to like walking on my rundbana so I had to be patient. That can be difficult when I get the taste of grass on the CX.

Plan B was to explore Puketorp which is a lovely name for quite a nice area. Ganska steep hill up to the area and then every street was sort of up and down the whole way around. For those of you into svarttävlingar, this would be perfection. I also managed to find a way into the forest so I will have to explore that on my MTB.

Then it was time to explore N Sävedalen where there is an even larger hill of death. The goal of attacking every hill is a bad goal in that area. Fan...everything is up. At the top I found a nice little park to mess around in on the grass. All was good until the slightly terrifying trip down the hill full of blind corners and yield signs. We can wait with any GP races there.

To sum up the weekend...2 excellent training passes on the bike which I should not be training on. I can tell that from my neck and back träningsvärk.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade