tisdag 7 september 2010

Another fine Tuesday training

With twice as many people as last week, you could tell that tonight's training was going to be a good one. One can definitely see cross withdrawal in many. I was still riding with my old bike and the worn out clincher tires and certain people were trying to psyche me out with their tubdäck. So it looks like I will have to bring out the old red Tufos for next week. Then I am going to fly.

I still need a lot of practice with jumping on the bike and despite loads of practice tonight, it is still not going well. Another exercise was cornering in grass and we were not allowed to use brakes which was fine because I don't normally brake in grass corners unless they are wet. I hardly used my brakes at all tonight.

Then it was time for a 2-lap race again and Sven was on my tail for the whole first lap and did very well on the hill. He was always there so I had to push harder but he would catch up at the gravel corners where I had no grip. But the 2nd time up the hill was where I could win. Finally my hill training comes in handy. Still, my lead was not enough to be all that comfortable...

After I did another 5 rounds of the full lap and everything felt great. I could go on forever at that pace which probably means I was not going fast enough.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

Blog Archive

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade