fredag 11 maj 2012

Nästa...Montebellorittet

Already after the first race of the year I am changing my plans so this explains why my name has not appeared on the startlist for Billingeracet. Instead I will race Montebellorittet in Drammen, Norway which is a fine little 42km sprint race. And why would I choose something farther away and much more expensive? Let me explain...

A couple years back I did Farrisrunden in Larvik and this 67km of 'joy' took me 04:29:00 to do. It was an absolute disaster in every way. I was using an energy gel with caffeine which meant that I had to stop and pee at least 3 times during this race. It was the first race where it was seriously raining and I was having trouble with basically everything. I even managed to fall into an electric fence. The only part that went well was the last 10km but it should have went much much better. There was nothing technically difficult about it and the hills were pretty fair also. So I have to do this again and what I needed is a good time in another race for seeding to a better start group. My old time will put me basically at the end.

So Montebellorittet is just that seedning race I need to get a better start time for Farrisrunden. And in away I think that has become my first goal of the season...to smash my old time for Farrisrunden.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade