onsdag 7 december 2011

Various stuff

Things are getting very routine here on Sveriges minsta cykelblogg so I am adopting the 'less is more' approach. After sleeping in a bit too much on Sunday I had what might be my last ride of the year outside given the quick change in weather here and the emergence of ice patches. But I think some running would be a good thing while I get my old Trek into winter mode and prepare to rebuilding my Full Dynamix.

Anyway, Sunday was yet again an Öjersjö experience but with an extra side tour into the centre and a lussebulle stop next to Ullevi. It was kind of raining and very much freezing so those of you doing CX this weekend will freeze. I will be there on Sunday helping and will try for Saturday also. Friday afternoon I have a meeting yet again. =(

And then last night, just to be completely predictable again, I did CXWORXS30 at Exclusive except this time I had warmed up my shoulders a bit to minimize the muscle pain. Just when I get the hang of the routine they started changing parts of it but the new variation on our dear friend plankan is worth remembering and doing at home for longer. The stomach burns nicely when you lift up one arm and make a circle with it while supporting yourself with your stomach and other arm. Aj.

Next year is also looking pretty good for långlopp so that is nice to look forward to. But, most important of all, I get my car in 2 weeks and can return to normal life again.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade