fredag 9 december 2011

Weather madness

Sitting here at home on a Friday night is probably not something I should admit to. Especially when my most exciting plan for the evening is to try the new kebab-flavoured calzone while watching the Idol final. But when I listen to the mad rainstorm going on outside I think I have made the right choice.

Just like I predicted we had far too much nice weather before and sooner or later we would pay. Now we are paying. This is the second massive windstorm to hit Götet and this one is much worse since it is raining heavily AND windy as hell. I was completely drenched on my way to work this morning and even more thoroughly soaked on my way home since I had to get my kebab calzone from Allum. Waterproof winter jacket my ass...what is the point when the 3C rain is coming directly at you at 20 m/s???

Someone at work said they would rather have this than snow. That someone must be mad. Or they drive to work and actually never go out.

Good news is that the weather looks pretty good for Sunday which is reassuring since I will be outside all day helping and am already half sick. But the track must be in horrible shape after today. Tire-sucking grass? Oh yes.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade