torsdag 3 oktober 2013

Your CX Cup is saved by my top form

With just over a week to go until the start of the finest cup series in all of Swedish sport we still only have 21 people signed up for Superklass for our premier races here in Göteborg. Then I started to worry that maybe this is partly my fault. I mean I have been very secretive about my month away in France and my race reports from Tidan and Vallen were a very clear sign that Chris Cross is in top form right now. And of course I can understand the potential humiliation it would cause to be beaten by a Chris Cross in top form. And this fear seems to have scared away every single rider from Dalarna.

I definitely am in top form but perhaps I should define it for everyone. The only top form I have had at the moment is that it is especially easy for the top riders to lap me. My top form was so complete that this lapping occurred 3 times in Tidan and twice at Vallen. So seriously, I have a very strong claim on last place and there is no risk for humiliation. Hopefully after this confession Darvell & co will join in on the fun and come to Sveriges framsida. I mean we even have a bridge in addition to Sven's stairs of death. You know you can't miss this...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade