måndag 17 september 2012

H30 hurray!

It is always nice with positive surprises on a very dull Monday morning. Unfortunately it was not an email from Ridley offering me a bike for all the promotion and hits for X-Ride here. And it also wasn't the bank to say that I deserve a free house for being such a good customer. Okay, actually the news wasn't all that exciting but it did the trick anyway.

I wonder who will get the task of keeping track of everyone in H30 and H40 class scattered across Super and Prestige? Either way, this is great news for me because finishing 45th is not exactly great for points. But something around 20th could be possible given that H30 has always been the smallest class.

My last minute interest in Branäs has meant a bit of shopping for some extra brake pads. And now I see that I am out of chain oil and my gloves are not in top shape either. There will be no time to look at my tubdäck because I now need to make sure both the Ridley and the Merida are in running order. I am not exactly sure about my bottom bracket fix yesterday and I am starting to realize that I am pretty shite at repairs in general. But I try.

Anyway, it looks like the track is full of corners and that is great for me. But I wonder just how far up the ski hill it goes. I hope we are not in for a Lund thing all over again.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade