lördag 8 september 2012

Question time

Since this blog is only text it might be nice with some questions. When I am training I rarely stop so there is just no time for pics. And my guess is that you would rather see pics of someone else. So, what kind of questions are there in this lovely pre-CX period?

1. Will there be a Focus Cross Race this year in Tidan? It is usually in September and was a blast when I tried it 2 years ago. They also have a very large Sportklass so I would have many to race against. If anyone knows anything just post a comment.

2. Will I manage to get a deal on a tävlingslicens? CX races are considered 2013 so why can't I get a licence for now and use it next year too? Of course making that change would screw over everyone else so I don't expect much support for that idea. Still, I have emailed SCF and will see what I get for reply.

3. Why am I not busy gluing my tubdäck? Yes, exactly. Why not? I do have a set of Vittora XM which have been sitting here since late 2010.

4. Why is it sunny this weekend? Göteborgs Superprestige needs a bit of wet grass and mud if you ask me.

5. Why have I not ordered a 46-36 crankset yet? How many times do I need to be shown that 50-34 is wrong because I end up always on 34 with a cadence of 2000.

6. And finally, which CX Cup races will you be doing? Add a comment below. If I am stuck with engångslicens and Sportklass I will do the Falun weekend (for tradition) and the Tanumshede weekend because it sounds nice. And then two weekends in Denmark depending on where around CPH they are. So 4 weekends + the local races is just fine. And if the licence works out I would add Sunne to my list and probably Kumla.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade