lördag 19 november 2011

Glädje without cross? Is that possible?

I have felt full of energy this week which is strange because I haven't even made it to the gym or anything. But having the membership means I can actually go and not have to have some stupid silly obstacle in my way. Speaking of that I still have no clue when my car is arriving. But things that prevent me from skiing are good things...

Anyway, back to the glädje bit. This morning I jumped on the MTB yet again and really nailed the hilly sections up to Kåsjön today. I thought it was good to vary things a bit so I turned right at Öjersjö and went along that rather straight and windy little cykelväg. Just before the golf course there is a pretty gradual but long uphill which I attacked with pleasure and the felt the nice reward of the downhill towards Rv40. Then I turned right and into Delsjön near that little stuga thing where everyone seems to try and find. From there it was grusväg and people-dodging all the way over to Skatås with the occasional hill attack without even changing gears. Why bother when my legs felt so strong?

Yep...training for 2012 is going just fine right now...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade