söndag 23 oktober 2011

Chopped completely

Just like I said, the chance of making it to CX training this morning was extremely low. The hangover is pretty mild but I am pretty stiff after this karate stuff. And obviously the kicking stuff made me wonder why on earth I was out cycling in the morning using the same thigh muscles. But it is good that I did since all I will manage today is a walk.

Most of the people I work with are women and that presents a problem in kampsport things. I just can't hit a woman, even if this was supposed to be for fun and play fighting. But women have no problem whatsoever with hitting men. So I had my ass kicked completely and all I could do is just stand there and dodge. My superkondition helps with that but sooner or later you are going to get kicked, punched or slapped.

So the damage report is this...stiff thigh muscles (probably the cycling), some general non-specific muscle fatigue, a slash mark on my arm from some sharp fingernails and completely bruised and shot knuckles because after awhile I just gave up and went to the punching bag in the corner. But by some very strange bit of fate, my shoulder actually feels better than usual...

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade