lördag 25 februari 2012

Friday ride and breaking rules

I rushed home yesterday to get some training in before the sun set so it was time for a 2012 premier for my MTB. Yes, there is a ton of grus over every possible bike/walking path but that just meant I could train riding on a very slippery grusväg. The ride to Jonsered went quickly as always because when I turned around the wall of wind was still there ready to catch me. Actually it was gusting quite a bit so a few times I was losing balance. Anyway, this was a fine 45 minutes.

So now it seems like others have noticed Dalsands XC and it seems like no one really cares about the SCF licens rule. So I can feel stupid for actually signing up with the club CK Chris even though it is funny.

I also heard from Sven that Göteborgs CK is supposed to be focused on CX and MTB but this will not affect MTB SM which will be some kind of collaboration with MCK. But I am still not thrilled about this news because it would mean spending my MTB upgrade money on yet another set of cycling clothes. I just want to ride. No politics please.

0 kommentarer:

MTB marathons 2012

  • Dalsland X-Country
  • Karolinertrampet
  • Farrisrunden
  • Mörksuggejakten

Ski marathons 2011

  • UlricehamnsLoppet 40km

CX races in 2010/2011

  • 25 sept - Tidan
  • 2 okt - GBGcrossen 1
  • 10 okt - GBGcrossen 2
  • 16 okt - Falun
  • 17 okt - Ludvika
  • 23 okt - Lidköping
  • 30 okt - Stockholm Kungsan
  • 31 okt - Stockholm Frescati
  • 6 nov - Borås
  • 7 nov - Göteborg Slottsskogsvallen
  • 13 nov - SM Kumla
  • 14 nov - Söderköping
  • 28 nov - Luciacrossen
  • 8 jan - Södra Sandby

MTB marathons 2010

  • 29 maj Den Långa Dagen 90km - Ludvika
  • 5 juni Raumerrittet 84 km - Oslo
  • 12 juni Farrisrunden 70 km - Larvik
  • 11 juli Mörksuggejakten 70 km - Rättvik
  • 14 aug CykelVasan 90km - Mora

Other races 2010

  • Hökensåsracet - Tidaholm (H sen)
  • Högaliden race - Hjo (H sen)
  • 1:a maj loppet - Kvänum (H sen)

Link pages

Blogglista.se
Artisteer - CMS Template Generator

Popular entries

About Me

Sveriges minsta cykelblogg!

Chris 'Cross' Pickering...elitmotiönar cyclist. Svengelska blogg on cycling from a Canadian point of view. I race for Mölndals CK at the elitmotionär level and especially love MTB and cyclocross. So join me for plenty of CX links and stories of my journey throughout the year. Du kan skriva på svenska om du vill kommentera. Or you can email me at hejchris2 @ gmail.com if you have something to ask but would rather not comment.

Bloggintresserade